This Creamy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups Recipe is so easy to make and possibly the creamiest and smoothest cheesecake mixture I’ve ever made. It’s very much like a chocolate mousse with a crust, if that’s even a thing! Serve in individual cups and they’re perfect for parties or special events!
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until it’s evenly distributed. Put approximately 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each glass or serving dish.
- Add the heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, and 3/4 cup powdered sugar into a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. I prefer to do this in my Bosch mixer with whisk attachments, but any stand mixer or hand mixer will work.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar until soft and completely smooth. Add the vanilla and beat again to combine. Note: if you're using a stand mixer, you can transfer the chocolate mixture to a different bowl and use the same bowl to beat the cream cheese, without cleaning in-between.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the chocolate whipped cream mixture and mix until completely combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag (if you like) and pipe it into the cups. Or divide it evenly among your cups and spoon it in.
- Top with fresh fruit or more cookie crumbs, then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 2
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake, no-bake, no-bake cheesecake, dessert, no-bake dessert, cream cheese, chocolate, chocolate cheesecake