Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip is a creamy, easy, delicious pumpkin dip that is perfect for all of your fall celebrations! It can be served as an appetizer for a party or a dessert for a family get-together.
- Start by placing your cream cheese, pumpkin pie mix, pumpkin pie spice, and Cool Whip into a stand mixer.
- Mix on high until well combined.
- Place in a serving dish and top with cinnamon.
- Place in the center of your board and surround with cookies and candies.
- Serve with your favorite cookies, mini desserts, dippers, and/or fruit.
Serving size: 1/4 cup
- Prep Time: 5
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin cream cheese dip, pumpkin dip, pumpkin dip recipe, pumpkin pie dip, pumpkin pie dip recipe, pumpkin dip with cool whip, fall dip, fall dips, pumpkin dip with cream cheese, pumpkin cream cheese dessert, cool whip pumpkin dip, pumpkin pie dip with cool whip, pumpkin pie dip recipe with cool whip, pumpkin pie cheesecake dip, pumpkin dip with cream cheese and cool whip, recipe for pumpkin dip, philadelphia cream cheese pumpkin dip