This Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup is a semi-homemade recipe made with the most basic of ingredients and is a hearty, delicious meal that you can enjoy on those cold winter nights!
This post was originally shared in October 2015; updated January 2021.
Are y'all ready for cooler weather yet? Or maybe you already have cooler weather? It's been cold here in Mississippi for more than a week which is so unusual. We almost never have actual winter weather - especially for days on end.
But we have this year and it's amazing. I've had a fire going in my fireplace for days and lots of snuggling under my favorite throws from Kohl's.
Anyway, in the spirit of wintery-weather, I cooked soup. My first ever big pot of Broccoli Cheese Soup. And it was fabulous. It's so super duper easy and delicious.
Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup FAQ:
- This is not a from-scratch recipe, but rather a semi-homemade recipe.
- This recipe includes canned cream of chicken soup and Velveeta cheese.
- I used frozen broccoli but fresh broccoli works too.
- You could make this recipe in the slow-cooker! Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender.
More Soup Recipes...
- Mac & Cheese Chicken Soup
- The Best Squash Soup Recipe
- Easy Taco Soup
- Kitchen Sink Minestrone Soup
- 25 Amazing Soup Recipes You'll Love!
Are you ready for the recipe?
You can join my daily email list by entering your email below and you’ll get a pretty printable pdf of the recipe in your inbox immediately!!
Or you can scroll down to the recipe card and print from there!Print
Love broccoli? Check out my other recipes here: